The key to the beauty of your flooring is equally as important as the lifespan of the wood. We include in this page a maintenance supervisor different types of finishes, and you should and what should not do to your floor.
Unlike carpet or laminate, wood flooring can be held in excellent condition year after year with appropriate maintenance.
The maintenance of wooden floors is an important concern for every floor owner. To keep floors looking beautiful for years to come, regular maintenance is necessary. With Bona we have all products needed for high quality care, designed for all finished. Our maintenance range includes products for both professional users and private floor owners.
A living floor requires care and maintenance. That’s why Bona Oils’ Care Range has been specially formulated to enhance the look and feel of natural wood floors, while maintaining the resistance against wear and moisture.
Oiled wooden floors
Oiled wooden floors have to be cared for properly to ensure their long-lasting beauty. Our complete range of solutions ensures the highest level of durability and performance, through a simple and smooth working process that delivers long-lasting protection and beauty.
An outdoor deck is constantly subjected to different weather elements, including harsh sunshine, and heavy rain. We work with Bona Decking System – a fast and convenient solution that involves two unique processes of deep cleaning and protection of outdoor surfaces.
Our maintenance and care solutions ensure a long and healthy floor life.
Tips and Tricks on how you keep the your wooden floors in great shape:
- Place walk off rugs at each entryway to collect dirt and grit that might be tracked in, and remember to clean them out regularly.
- In addition to entryways, remember to place cotton rugs in any areas where water may be splashed, such as near a sink or bath, and remember to remove them immediately if wet, especially if the surface is oiled.
- Avoid using rubber-backed or non-ventilated mats or rugs as they can damage your floor, and remember, if this happened call us immediately – if no action is taken the problem will get worse
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft bristled floor brush attachment, or a soft good quality sweep, or a microfiber mop, when you are cleaning the surface
- To safely remove tough stains and spills without damageing the finish of your floors, use Bona’s Wood Floor cleaners, as they are specially formulated for safe, effective cleaning of all types of wood floors
- Every type of finish and hardwood material has it’s own requirements and you should only use cleaners that are designed especially for your floors. You can always give us a call or contact us if you are in doubt. We are always happy to answer any question on the subject.
REMEMBER, your floor is a home investment, Call us now.